Are you are looking for the best mini bikes on the market? Then you might have stumbled upon the ‘Coleman’ brand. So, Read Coleman Mini Bike Reviews. And Find out why we recommend it as a best mini bike .
Coleman has a solid reputation in the industry for building rugged ATVs and bikes, and with their recent mini bike offerings, it certainly is an item you should ponder upon. It is natural to be skeptical about a brand name that you are familiar with, and so this mini bike review will answer all those burning questions regarding the Coleman Powersports CT200U.
Best Coleman Mini Bike Reviews
CT200U is made for both children and adults alike, and it does not require much learning to get started with this mini bike. This mini bike is one of the best utility vehicles that money can buy right now. Its features packs under its which hood makes it well worth the price. Due to the easy controls, it is fun to ride and made with sturdy materials which makes it durable under stress. It is a tremendous machine that has a reliable riding experience that is both comfortable and fun at the same time.
It is powered by a gas turbine with a weight limit of 200 pounds, so if you are an average-sized male, you can simply hop on this machine and start riding without any headache! Although the manufacturer has labeled the CT200U to carry a maximum weight of 200 pounds. But many customers have stated that this number is too conservative. Some have even stated that it is capable of carrying 300 pounds of weight.
The design of this mini bike has minimalism written all over it. It has a compact shell. And its 196cc and 6.5 horse powered engine are capable of riding through the hills and countryside with ease and comfort. Thus, even if you subject this mini bike to harsh and rough terrain, it will deliver high performance owing to its compact and simplistic design language.
Although the Coleman CT200U will not set any speed records any time soon. It is capable of delivering a steady speed with smooth riding experience. Despite being of tiny size, the Coleman CT200U is a worthy machine that gets the job done without any fuss. So, if you are looking for a mini bike that takes you back to your childhood days or you are just looking for an entry-level mini bike, then this is the perfect machine for your needs.
Important Features Coleman Mini Bike
- Powerful engine capability: The 196 cc, 6.5 horse powered engine has a four-stroke cylinder that can get your mini bike through rough terrain as well as hilly roads with relative ease and comfort. It has an impressive and well-made engine that doesn’t sacrifice on the power output even though it is installed inside the shell of a mini bike. Just warm the engine up for a few minutes before starting your journey, and you are good to go.
- Teddy Speed: The Coleman CT200U can reach speeds of up to 20 mph, and under rough terrain, it can go upwards of 24 mph. Even though it has a small engine, this mini bike is capable of superior speeds, which is something you can’t say about the other mini bikes on the market currently.
- Smooth Riding Experience: This Coleman mini bike has very easy controls, which means that you don’t have to experience a steep learning curve with this mini bike. The easy pull start operation means that you can get started with this bike in a quick manner. It has low-pressure tires that will provide you with soft and smooth riding experience. It is designed to deliver stability even under rugged and harsh terrain.
- Durable Materials: This mini bike is capable of sustaining harsh conditions because it is made with durable materials. The metal frame is very sturdy, and the rugged clutch system means that this bike can go through years of usage without requiring any kind of maintenance.
- Efficient Mileage: The fuel consumption of this thing is very efficient and it can go a long distance with a small amount of fuel. Once you fill its tanks, you don’t need to worry about refueling any time soon.
What We Like Most
- Easy and fun riding experience for both children and adults alike.
- Responsive controls and good brakes
- Capable of riding through hilly and rough terrain
- 200-pound weight capacity with good speed and mileage
- Requires low maintenance and can last for a long time
What We Do Not Like
- Tiny design means that some people may find difficulty in operating this mini bike.
Coleman CT200U Performance Parts Install & Review [Video]
So, you need more information about this mini bike? Here you are, in this video Red Beard’s Garage share his experience with you about the performance of this bike. Which is based on Coleman mini bike reviews (Coleman CT200U). Here He to explain every single details about this bike Performance, parts installation and everything that you need. So before you purchase this bike watch this video once.
Once again thanks to Red Beard’s Garage for a great video, and of course this video is copyrighted by Red Beard’s Garage. So do not forget to subscribe his channel.
Frequently Asked Questions About Coleman CT200U
Q1. How fast does this bike can go?
Ans: The maximum speed of this bike is 20 mph. But if you are a light rider, then you can drive up to 24 mph.
Q2. What is the maximum Weight limit of the bike?
Ans: This bike takes upto 300lbs but company allows 200lbs for warranty purpose.
Q3. Which Types of fuels does a it support?
Ans: I recommend 87 octane, But it also run with 95 octane too
Q4. Mini red vs red, which is bigger?
Ans: Mini red 3.0 HP specially designed for teenager. And Red 6.5 HP is the large version, which can easily handle by an adult person.
The Coleman Powersports CT200U is an affordable mini bike with a lot of features which make it an excellent.
Despite its tiny size, it is capable of delivering powerful performance. It is an excellent choice as an entry-level mini bike. You can rest assured that you will get a reliable experience once you purchase this mini bike.
Looking for something extra then you may read: Best Nishiki Bike Reviews